MEGA SCAN PRO
|Display||TFT 4,3 inch|
|Operating frequency||168 MHz|
|Control buttons||Touch operated|
|Scanner antennas||Chrome plated, 1 pair|
|Signal booster Radar|
|Operating voltage||3,7V – 4,5V|
|Rechargeable battery||3,7V, 3600 mAh Li Ion|
|Nominal current||400 mA|
|Charging adapter||5 Volts, 2000 mA, Charge indicator with LED (When charging is done LED fully dims)|
|Auto charging adapter||Input:12V, Output: 5V, 1000mA USB|
|Hardcase||Waterproof ABS, spongecoated|
|Weight||6,3 Kg ( including bag weight)|
Mega Scan Pro a most powerful gold & metal detection device, that has been developed exclusively to meet the needs of gold and precious metals prospectors around the world.
Mega Scan Pro with its built-in features and included accessories and special advanced technologies, is considered a professional device for all metal detection activities in all terrain.
Mega Scan Pro is a versatile device as it contains three search systems and can detect various metals types like gold, silver, bronze and platinum.
In addition to it can detect cavities like tunnels and hidden rooms underground, also it can detect diamonds and gemstones.
All components and parts of Mega Scan Pro device are protected with sponge and placed inside high-quality waterproof bag.
The bag includes following parts:
– Main Electronic Unit (System Box) which contains :
• TFT LCD display screen
• Control Panel that contains buttons to adjust settings
• Battery (inside system box)
• Search unit which contains sockets for antennas and signal booster radar
• Button for laser activation
• Charging indicator
– 2 Search antennas (plugged in the front of the rotatable search unit)
– Signal booster Radar (mounted on the top of the rotatable search unit)
– Mini Sensor used for Ionic Scan search system
– Super Sensor (Magnetometer) used for Magnetometer search system to detect magnetic metals and cavities.
– Deep Master (the depth measurement unit) comes with 2 antennas and 3 pegs.
The antennas must be plugged to the two sides of the unit. The 3 pegs must be attached to the unit and then planted in the ground.
– Durable Lithium battery that lasts for 15 hours of continuous usage and operation.
– AC charger for charging the battery and Deep Master unit.
– Travel adapter (Car charger)
– User Manual
– An instructional Training DVD disc about how to use the device.
– Warranty Certificate from the manufacturer