|Display||TFT 4,3 inch|
|Operating frequency||168 MHz|
|Control buttons||Touch operated|
|Scanner antennas||Chrome plated, 1 pair|
|Signal booster Radar|
|Operating voltage||3,7V – 4,5V|
|Rechargeable battery||3,7V, 3600 mAh Li Ion|
|Nominal current||400 mA|
|Charging adapter||5 Volts, 2000 mA, Charge indicator with LED (When charging is done LED fully dims)|
|Auto charging adapter||Input:12V, Output: 5V, 1000mA USB|
|Hardcase||Waterproof ABS, spongecoated|
|Weight||6,3 Kg ( including bag weight)|
As a result of long time researches and numerous experiments in several countries around the world, we proudly released MEGA G3.
MEGA G3 is a second release of Mega Detection technology, a most powerful technology in the field of detection of gold treasures and precious metals and even diamonds.
Mega G3 is a multi-purpose device, as it can detect gold, silver, bronze, copper, diamonds, gemstones and cavity.
It includes two search systems, a powerful Long Range locator system, and new Ionic Scan system.
Thus it is a perfect device for any serious treasure hunter and gold prospector.
All components and parts of Mega G3 device are protected with sponge and placed inside high-quality waterproof bag.
The bag includes following parts:
– Main Electronic Unit (System Box) which contains :
• TFT LCD display screen
• Control Panel that contains buttons to adjust settings
• Battery (inside system box)
• Search unit which contains sockets for antennas and signal booster radar
• Button for laser activation
• Charging indicator
– 2 Search antennas (plugged in the front of the rotatable search unit)
– Signal booster Radar (mounted on the top of the rotatable search unit)
– Mini Sensor used for Ionic Scan search system
– Deep Master (the depth measurement unit) comes with 2 antennas and 3 pegs.
The antennas must be plugged to the two sides of the unit. The 3 pegs must be attached to the unit and then planted in the ground.
– Durable Lithium battery that lasts for 15 hours of continuous usage and operation.
– AC charger for charging the battery and Deep Master unit.
– Travel adapter (Car charger)
– User Manual
– An instructional Training DVD disc about how to use the device.
– Warranty Certificate from the manufacturer