- Motion electronics for outstanding depth detection.
- High Sensitivity and Rapid Response Circuitry.
- 4 Interchangeable search head options to enable deeper detection, greater ground coverage and optimized performance for a variety of situations (including 2D’ 20 x 28cm submersible search
- head for precise location as standard).
- Variable Ground Exclude Control for precise ground elimination on mineralized sites (with “Auto” setting).
- Dual Channel Discrimination Controls for an instant analysis of signals.
- Automatic Retune means less knob twiddling and more searching.
- Toggle Switch Pinpoint function allows identification of the exact target location.
- All Metal Super Depth Mode.
- Sensitivity control to adjust the detector so it works at peak performance no matter what the conditions.
- Choice of control box mounting points.
- Counterbalanced stem with Arm-rest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
- Lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
- Quick secure Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enables the detector to be tailored to any user.
- Waterproof lightweight search head is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
- Internal Loudspeaker.
- 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone socket.
- EAN 5060086350821
|Search-Head:||Four Interchangeable options. 20 x 28 cm 2D elliptical search head supplied as standard.|
|Battery Power:||8 x AA|
|Typical Battery Life*:||30-40 hours|
|Weight:||1.45 kg (including batteries)|
|* Depends on usage pattern and battery type. Alkaline recommended.|
|** 5 years parts cover. 2 years parts and labour.|
The CS4MXi offers superb depth of detection and, courtesy of new generation signal processing and filtering, produces a superb sharp and fast signal response with a lightning recovery time.The CS4MXi features two Discriminate Controls for an instant comparison and analysis of signals. Discriminate 1 can be set low to eliminate iron and Discriminate 2 set high to still accept small hammered silver.