- Non-Motion search technique for meticulous detecting.
- Three-Mode Operating System.
- Push Button Retune.
- Audio and Meter Discrimination with Pre-Sets.
- Hot Control Ground Balance.
- Counterbalanced stem with Arm-rest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
- Lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
- Quick secure Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enables the detector to be tailored to any user.
- Waterproof lightweight search head is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
- Internal Loudspeaker.
- 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone socket.
Operating System:Non MotionOperating
ISOCON waterproof poloTypical
Battery Life*:30 hours
Weight:1.63 kg (including batteries)
Guarantee**:2+3 years * Depends on usage pattern and battery type.
Alkaline recommended. ** 5 years parts cover. 2 years parts and labour.
METER DISC SEARCH Mode operates as if the ‘eyes and ears’ of the detector are extended ready to deliver maximum information about the target underground. The audio channel of the detector operates in maximum depth while the meter display provides information about the desirability of the object.
METER AND AUDIO DISC MODE offers maximum target information contained in the audio signal and on-screen. The intelligent CS1220XD allocates a tone to every target object, higher pitched sounds to valuable objects and lower pitched sounds to undesirable targets. You listen for the right sound which means