High performance Motion detector featuring High Sensitivity and Rapid Response Circuitry for excellent recovery rate. Four interchangeable search coil options available.
The CSCOPE 3MX iPRO is the latest edition from C-Scope in the cult 3MX models. The CS3MXi PRO features all the essential features which anyone requires for serious metal detecting using a professional detector, but without any of the complex menus and setup so often found on high performance detectors. In our opinion it is without doubt one of ‘the’ top general purpose detectors for professionals and serious metal detectorists alike.
The new version now features a 20 x 28cm 2D elliptical search coil as standard with three further interchangeable search head options also available.
Switch-on-and-go electronics coupled with a lightweight package and superb performance make the 3MXiPRO a real favourite. Automatic tuning is activated by the motion of the search-head passing over the ground.
The 3MXiPRO offers superb depth of detection and a variable discrimination setting which eliminates the signals from undesirable targets. The highly responsive 3MXiPRO provides a sharp target signal even at fast sweep speeds, providing an unbelievable FAST RESPONSE even next to iron. Signals are crisp and positive leaving no doubt when a good target is located.
The BMW M4 of metal detectors… comfortable with high performance when required!
- Motion electronics for outstanding depth detection.
- High Sensitivity and Rapid Response Circuitry.
- 4 Interchangeable search head options to enable deeper detection, greater ground coverage and optimised performance for a variety of situations (including 2D’ 20 x 28cm submersible search
- head for precise location as standard).
- Variable Discrimination simply eliminates signals from rubbish targets.
- Automatic Retune means less knob twiddling and more searching.
- Toggle Switch Pinpoint function allows identification of the exact target location.
- All Metal Super Depth Mode.
- Sensitivity control to adjust the detector so it works at peak performance no matter what the conditions.
- Choice of control box mounting points.
- Counterbalanced stem with Arm-rest has been designed for fingertip control and perfect balance.
- Lightweight Control Box ensures the detector is especially easy on the arm.
- Quick secure Adjustable Stem and locking mechanism enables the detector to be tailored to any user.
- Waterproof lightweight search head is fitted for deep probing and superb stability.
- Internal Loudspeaker.
- 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone socket.
- EAN 5060086350999
|Search-Head:||Four Interchangeable options. 20 x 28 cm 2D elliptical search head supplied as standard.|
|Battery Power:||8 x AA|
|Typical Battery Life*:||30-40 hours|
|Weight:||1.45 kg (including batteries)|
|* Depends on usage pattern and battery type. Alkaline recommended.|
|** 5 years parts cover. 2 years parts and labour.|